Lessons anywhere in the world!
How does it work?
- We make a video call via the Skype software
- You can see yourself and me on one screen
- You can hear yourself and me
- I send the lesson sheets and any audio files via skype
- You can even video the lesson for future reference
- Lessons are paid for in advance through PayPal (no PayPal account required) or bank transfer
- It's a really simple system - even for people with little computer experience!
- I have an ultra fast Fibre broadband line and a Logitech HD Pro 920 webcam - so connection, video and audio are all top notch!
In order to start Skype lessons, you'll need:
- A desktop computer or laptop (PC or MAC, iPad or iPhone)
- The Skype software (completely free!)
- A Webcam (built in to most laptops and all tablets)
- A soundcard and speakers
- A moderately fast internet connection (> 3Mbps)
- A guitar
What you see
Or zoom in
What I See